“Great Experience” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Bowie, Maryland
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I decided to stop into one location on the spur of the moment. Had a good breakfast sandwich of bacon, egg and tomato on a buttery, flaky croissant. Got a fruit cup to go, but some of the fruit (esp. melon) seemed to be just about to turn bad. It was kind of watery and translucent around the edges. I saw people with large bowls of fresh fruit for breakfast and that looked great and fresh. I ended up throwing it out. I would go again. I was impressed with the staff and the facility and my sandwich was very good. I just would not get something to carry out without inspecting it first.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This delightful cafe has a wide selection of pastries, delicious coffee, and some of the best hot chocolate I've had in the U.S. Service was quick and friendly, and the prices were excellent. Highly recommended for a quick breakfast or a sit and relax cafe.

Visited January 2013
California
“Simply delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We were in town to attend the Edwardian Ball and decided to go to this restaurant for brunch. The interior is quaint with cafe-like atmosphere. I had their Fantastic French Toast and it was FANTASTIC! It was part breakfast and part dessert with flan like bottom to the french toast. My friends had Egg and Cheese Sandwich and it too looked delicious. Whether you sit outside or sit inside looking out from the large windows, you can people watch while you enjoy the delectable delights.
I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting San Francisco.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great food, simple but awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were walking around Little Italy looking for a cafe where we could order a piece of pizza and sit down. We went in here because we were tired of listen so we sort of just fell into it. Boy were we glad we did!

They offer pastries and sandwiches for food and an array of coffee drinks.(I think they have breakfast as well but we went for lunch).
We ordered a chocolate croissant and they offered to warm it up (what an idea, idk why this is not commonplace!). My friend had the boulange club and enjoyed it. I had a caesar salad - one of the best i ever had. I typically don't really like the dressing on caesar salads so often ask for it on the side. I forgot this time and I was glad. It was such a light dressing that it did not overbear the lettuce as it usually does so the caesar salad gets an A++!!

Staff is super friendly. When you order they give you a number and you sit down and they bring the food to you. Water is free (and they even give you real glasses for it!).

So if you want a tasty nice sit down lunch I highly recommend this place!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cajica, Colombia
“Tasty and worth it every penny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

I had the the club sandwich with chips and lamb pesto mini sandwich. Awesome flavor, melts in your mouth. The only cons is caffe latte cup was freezing.. Good service