After having stayed at a number of the chain Hotels, it was a very pleasant change to stay at Marines Memorial. Location - excellent, short walk to the main city. Room - stayed in a 2xQ bed room, very comfortable, good size. Free wifi in your room as well as a very nice business centre with free printing. Free washer/dryer - great for when you are the road for a while. Breakfast included in the rate - great start to the day. Happy hour 4p-6pm - great after a busy day. Staff - very friendly and accommodating. Rooms cleaned to a high standard. A/C not noisy. Cannot fault. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is just off Union Square and the cable car next to art galleries and museums. Built in the 1920's the 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, on demand movies, cable TV and breakfast for two included in the rates and 2 hour cocktail party nightly in the 12th floor steakhouse restaurant and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco