I traveled in a group of 8 friends including myself. We love how the hotel doubles up as a museum that allows us to learn more about the military and Marines. A surprise find that fits perfectly our budget and comfort level. Rooms were good, we love the breakfast spread which gives us a good start for the day. Hotel is nearby to cable car stops and Union Square. It is easy to get around San Francisco. Even though our rooms were facing the roads, we had no issues with any noise.We had two rooms which were on the same floor but slightly apart from each other, we hope to get connecting or at least side by side rooms in the future. We did not make use of the happy hour as we were out during the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is just off Union Square and the cable car next to art galleries and museums. Built in the 1920's the 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, on demand movies, cable TV and breakfast for two included in the rates and 2 hour cocktail party nightly in the 12th floor steakhouse restaurant and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco