We had three other couples join us at the MMC for a few days before a cruise a week ago. It's been a few years since we were there last and it's done nothing but improve.
We had a corner king room with great views. Very comfortable and inviting.
The free two hour evening reception was a great way to start the evening and the free full buffet for breakfast was a real treat.
Add to that a great location and the best staff anywhere - and it's impossible not to decide to stay at the MMC anytime we're fortunate enough to visit San Francisco!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is just off Union Square and the cable car next to art galleries and museums. Built in the 1920's the 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, on demand movies, cable TV and breakfast for two included in the rates and 2 hour cocktail party nightly in the 12th floor steakhouse restaurant and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco