We booked this hotel for a 3 night stay and were holding our breath as we have had some very marginal hotels in SF. I would say that this hotel far exceeded expectations. Not only are the rooms really good (for an older property) but the staff service was absolutely superior. This hotel is a real 'find' and the best value you could imagine in the City. Great restaurants nearby is a plus.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial Hotel
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is just off Union Square and the cable car next to art galleries and museums. Built in the 1920's the 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, on demand movies, cable TV and breakfast for two included in the rates and 2 hour cocktail party nightly in the 12th floor steakhouse restaurant and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.