The Marines Memorial Club/Hotel is the only place we stay at when visiting San Francisco Bay area. The rooms are always comfortable, Breakfast is great with express breakfast on the 4th floor in the Business center (5:30-10a) for the early risers. The Hosted Happy hour is a time to meet people from all over this great country of ours and to enjoy the view. The Library on the 11th floor houses military books and many artifacts. We stayed on the 5th floor this time and which is called "Memorial Hall". The hallway contains plaques that Members have purchased to honor loved ones a must read. The Hotel is a living Memorial to those who have served our Great Country. Parking is close by and is worth the cost. The Marines Memorial Club continues to be our go to place to place to stay in San Francisco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is just off Union Square and the cable car next to art galleries and museums. Built in the 1920's the 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, on demand movies, cable TV and breakfast for two included in the rates and 2 hour cocktail party nightly in the 12th floor steakhouse restaurant and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco