I found the hotel through Tripadvisor and had very good reviews and a reasonable price. Our experience was great. Located in Union Square, it has a curious atmosphere as it is really a Marines Club built after the world war. The service kind and careful about details, rooms clean and nice, breakfast included and a restaurant with a gorgeous view of SF downtown skyline from the 12th floor. Parking four doors away at a reduced price for guests. in summary a perfect place for our stay in SF.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is just off Union Square and the cable car next to art galleries and museums. Built in the 1920's the 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, on demand movies, cable TV and breakfast for two included in the rates and 2 hour cocktail party nightly in the 12th floor steakhouse restaurant and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco