I didn't know what to expect when I arrived into this hotel at first. It received rave reviews but didn't look like a top notch hotel. I checked at 11:30 at night with a reservation and the room I was in was clean but faced a brick wall ten feet away and the carpet and bathroom could use some updates. But beyond that, everything was great. The staff was kind and helpful, the location was great, near Union Square. The breakfast was fantastic with an amazing view of the city. The bed was comfortable. What the hotel might come up short with in perks, it makes up for with its drops of love.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is just off Union Square and the cable car next to art galleries and museums. Built in the 1920's the 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, on demand movies, cable TV and breakfast for two included in the rates and 2 hour cocktail party nightly in the 12th floor steakhouse restaurant and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco