Definitely a little bit different than your typical business hotel. This place has photos of marines all over the walls and some uniforms and other Marine memorabilia.
The bedroom was nice and big with a good work desk, flat screen tv, and fridge.
The bed was very comfortable. I was disappointed in the flickery fluorescent light for the vanity area and the shower/toilet room was small and cramped. You have to go in and close the door to access the shower.
The free breakfast was good and the view was great from the restaurant. Staff is very nice. Overall I recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is just off Union Square and the cable car next to art galleries and museums. Built in the 1920's the 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, on demand movies, cable TV and breakfast for two included in the rates and 2 hour cocktail party nightly in the 12th floor steakhouse restaurant and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco