I've stayed at half dozen different boutique hotes in S.F. and this is by far the best on every level. Location is great, just two blocks from Union Square. The rate, which was competitive, includes a full breakfast buffet, an open bar happy hour (actually two hours), and use of a full fitness club complete with lap-swimming pool. My corner room had excellent views, and no internal noise (of course street noise is part of the downtown S.F. landscape), The room was very clean, nicely appointed, and very comfortable. The service was excellent. I am not military, but enjoyed the numerous Marines Memorial Association displays. I would definitely recommend MMCH and plan to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Marines Memorial Hotel
- Marines Memorial San Francisco
- Marines Memorial Club
- Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marines' Memorial Club & Hotel is just off Union Square and the cable car next to art galleries and museums. Built in the 1920's the 138 room hotel is fully renovated with comfortable air conditioned guestrooms and suites. Free wireless, robes, wall safes, on demand movies, cable TV and breakfast for two included in the rates and 2 hour cocktail party nightly in the 12th floor steakhouse restaurant and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Marines Memorial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.