Stayed here on our way from the east coast to Hawaii weekend of Sept 13, 2013. Loved this hotel and stay. Absolutely perfect location. Just across the street from much more expensive "name" hotels for a much lesser price. No more than a 10 min walk to everything on the Wharf, including cable car turnarounds, Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square (for chocolate lovers) and shops, Alcatraz boat pier, restaurants, bus stops, and the Grey Line open air SF tour bus station is next door.
Hotel was just what we wanted, no more, no less. Very clean with a friendly, helpful staff. Nice breakfast though some patrons do not help when leaving their messes behind. This is a self service breakfast, not a restaurant. Be courteous to others. Don't expect a high rise, this is four story hotel, so it is a little more spread out, but a non issue. Parking here and in SF is at a premium so avoid rentals, use transfers from the airport and public transportation if possible to get around SF. King bed room was plenty big. This is a high value hotel not a high priced show place. Felt safe in the surrounding area at night. Heartily recommend this hotel and would love to stay here again. Wished our Waikiki hotel was this nice.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf
- Holiday Inn Express San Francisco
- Holiday Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Fishermans Wharf
- Holiday Inn Express Fishermans Wharf
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether for business or leisure, reserve a stay at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in San Francisco Fisherman s Wharf. At a top option among San Francisco hotels near Fisherman s Wharf, delight in a locale with easy access to attractions including: Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square, Alcatraz and Bay Cruise Ferries while cable cars nearby provide transportation to Union Square, Chinatown and Moscone Convention Center. Experience the Bay City from the comfort of our San Francisco lodging. Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast at our downtown San Francisco, California hotel before exploring the area. At day s end, retreat to our San Francisco hotel and unwind in a spacious room appointed with our plush Simple Smart Bedding Collection, high speed Internet access and Sony PlayStations. Upgrade to our San Francisco suites providing wet bars with microwaves and refrigerators. Complimentary amenities include local phone calls, a business center and a fitness center. Travel San Francisco and book your room at Holiday Inn Express Fisherman s Wharf hotel for unrivaled comfort and value. Check our specials for superb savings on San Francisco, California vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.