The husband & I expected room to be basic when we booked. The only reason we booked anyways was the location. Right on Fisherman's wharf, it couldn't get any better. Just walk out & voila you are at liberty to choose souvenirs & crab cakes. A short walk & you land on pier 39 with their roaring(whatever their noise is called) sea-lions. There are many places to buy tickets to get into hop on hop off bus to explore SF city. It's like the activities of the entire city can be known by merely walking past stores in this area. So much about location advantage.
Coming to the room, it's so basic that the TV must have been 30 years old. They had coffee maker which was a huge relief. What I appreciate is their complementary morning breakfast. We were so hungry by the time we woke up that we gorged everything. Even though the spread is limited, it's still worth trying once. In case you are the type who wants to pay for a good breakfast, then step outside the hotel & on your left is a place called - Hollywood Cafe(if I remember the name correctly) they serve breakfast for the entire day & their food seemed delicious.
All in all I would say, the hotel served our purpose & we didn't have to she'll out much money in comparison to other hotels in that area.
Finla & Alok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether for business or leisure, reserve a stay at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in San Francisco Fisherman s Wharf. At a top option among San Francisco hotels near Fisherman s Wharf, delight in a locale with easy access to attractions including: Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square, Alcatraz and Bay Cruise Ferries while cable cars nearby provide transportation to Union Square, Chinatown and Moscone Convention Center. Experience the Bay City from the comfort of our San Francisco lodging. Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast at our downtown San Francisco, California hotel before exploring the area. At day s end, retreat to our San Francisco hotel and unwind in a spacious room appointed with our plush Simple Smart Bedding Collection, high speed Internet access and Sony PlayStations. Upgrade to our San Francisco suites providing wet bars with microwaves and refrigerators. Complimentary amenities include local phone calls, a business center and a fitness center. Travel San Francisco and book your room at Holiday Inn Express Fisherman s Wharf hotel for unrivaled comfort and value. Check our specials for superb savings on San Francisco, California vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf
- Holiday Inn Express San Francisco
- Holiday Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Fishermans Wharf
- Holiday Inn Express Fishermans Wharf