We stayed here for four nights towards the end of December. We were thrilled to be able to walk to all that Fisherman's Wharf/Pier 39 have to offer. We did have to cab to the Golden Gate Bridge though. The hotel was definitely not the most luxurious, but it was clean and spacious. I was disappointed that we had no view whatsoever - many of the rooms face inward to an empty "courtyard." So we couldn't see anything except other people's rooms, and therefore had to keep the curtains shut the whole time. The free breakfast, though not gourmet by any means, was enough to last us through lunch without breaking the bank at a nearby cafe every morning. Like someone else mentioned below, the towels in the bathroom are paper thin. We had them replaced every single day because they just wouldn't dry before the next shower! Other than that, we got a great night's sleep every night with no noise to complain about.
Overall, for a grad student on multiple-night stay with a limited budget, this place was a great find. It also seemed to be popular for families with children. But if I had more money, I'd stay at a higher end place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether for business or leisure, reserve a stay at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in San Francisco Fisherman s Wharf. At a top option among San Francisco hotels near Fisherman s Wharf, delight in a locale with easy access to attractions including: Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square, Alcatraz and Bay Cruise Ferries while cable cars nearby provide transportation to Union Square, Chinatown and Moscone Convention Center. Experience the Bay City from the comfort of our San Francisco lodging. Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast at our downtown San Francisco, California hotel before exploring the area. At day s end, retreat to our San Francisco hotel and unwind in a spacious room appointed with our plush Simple Smart Bedding Collection and complimentary Wi-Fi. Upgrade to our San Francisco suites providing wet bars with microwaves and refrigerators. Complimentary amenities include local phone calls, a business center and a fitness center. Travel San Francisco and book your room at Holiday Inn Express Fisherman s Wharf hotel for unrivaled comfort and value. Check our specials for superb savings on San Francisco, California vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf
- Holiday Inn Express San Francisco
- Holiday Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Fishermans Wharf
- Holiday Inn Express Fishermans Wharf