Was there last week.
Chech in was fast + little gift as priority club member,
Great location for wharfs, marina, presidio, fine art museum and Russian Hill visiting - little bit far from Golden Gate park,Mission & Castro.
But the bus & street car (Mason) are just the next corner and there is a lot of bike rental all around.
I had a mini-suite with a king size bed, a sofa, a wet bar, micro-wave and mini fridge.
And yes it's a little dated - old style big 27" tv, very old carpet and old "melamine" counter.
My suite was on the first floor, far from the elevator with an interior view - the window faced other rooms in a kind of courtyard. No view to the sky !
Consequence: I had to close the curtains for my entire stay. My room was sooooo dark !!!! ” But on the other side, it was really quiet.
The wifi doesn't work in the room but the free internet works fine if you connect your laptop using the internet cable that is provided in the room.
The free breakfast was ok. No problem finding a place for me to sit even at different times.
There is a Trader's Joe and a World market on Jones 2 corners (Mason) from the hotel.
Fresh food, prepared meals and lot of wine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether for business or leisure, reserve a stay at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in San Francisco Fisherman s Wharf. At a top option among San Francisco hotels near Fisherman s Wharf, delight in a locale with easy access to attractions including: Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square, Alcatraz and Bay Cruise Ferries while cable cars nearby provide transportation to Union Square, Chinatown and Moscone Convention Center. Experience the Bay City from the comfort of our San Francisco lodging. Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast at our downtown San Francisco, California hotel before exploring the area. At day s end, retreat to our San Francisco hotel and unwind in a spacious room appointed with our plush Simple Smart Bedding Collection and complimentary Wi-Fi. Upgrade to our San Francisco suites providing wet bars with microwaves and refrigerators. Complimentary amenities include local phone calls, a business center and a fitness center. Travel San Francisco and book your room at Holiday Inn Express Fisherman s Wharf hotel for unrivaled comfort and value. Check our specials for superb savings on San Francisco, California vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf
- Holiday Inn Express San Francisco
- Holiday Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Fishermans Wharf
- Holiday Inn Express Fishermans Wharf