“Impressivr” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Performances
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: An uproarious one-of-a-kind close-up show in an intimate, historic setting. Featuring the comedy and classical magic of San Francisco Magician Peter Morrison. Have an experience to last a lifetime. At The Marrakech Magic Theater, cherished memories are made during Peter Morrison's unique comedy and magic experience. The evening begins one hour before the show in the Sultan's Oasis lounge where guests can enjoy s little pre-show entertainment and meet and greet with Magician and host Peter Morrison. Drinks and appetizers are available for purchase as well during this hour before the main show. Your evening ends in the Magic Theater with Peter's unforgettable 75 minute performance in the Main Showroom. Have a stress-free night, full of laughter and sensational entertainment! The Main Showroom is an intimate close-up theater, perfect for high spirits and Peter's extraordinary performances. You'll witness intriguing feats of mentalism, sleight of hand miracles, and throughout, his clean comedy will keep you laughing! Have a remarkable evening-see a show so fantastic that you'll almost forget that you're still in San Francisco!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
“Impressivr”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

I was weary at first of magicians in general but then peter won me over with his humor good looks lol and his entertainment....he impressed my family and i beyond our expectations...keep pleasing people it is worth going

San Diego, California
“AMAZING MAGIC!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

The magic was super well done. There was a lot of traditional magic and mentalism. Peter is a one man show and he involves nearly all audience members in his performance. The magic left us wide-eyed and scratching our chins after we left. We reccomned you to go here on your trip.

Camarillo, California
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

My family and I attended the show and were very pleased with the overall performance. Peter was a great, down to earth guy who kept me on the edge of my seat. His tricks were perfected and he frequently incorporated the audience. He performed up close and had a nice sense of humor. I loved how he shared stories of his past with us and how it influenced him with the magic tricks. I highly recommend this to people of all ages.

Northeast
5 attraction reviews
“Family had an amazing evening! Peter was quite the entertainer.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

This was our first night in SF after a long flight so, I was concerned about sitting in a dark theater watching a magic show with the kids. I had to carefully step down the dark and windy stairs, but was pleasantly and patiently greeted by Peter. The waiting room and theater were a bit dark, but i guess that helps the show but the kids stayed awake as Peter was a great host.

The show was not corny at all and was enjoyable for a person of any age. I liked how he involved the audience and were really amazed. It is worth the time. We enjoyed it very much and recommend to anyone.

Stavanger, Norway
3 attraction reviews
“Great place to visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I spent an evening here, a great up close performance. The magician had pre show tricks for each and every table. The theatre was small and intimate, where the audience was included in the tricks performed. An evening well spent. Highly recommended!