“Very enjoyable” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Performances
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: An uproarious one-of-a-kind close-up show in an intimate, historic setting. Featuring the comedy and classical magic of San Francisco Magician Peter Morrison. Have an experience to last a lifetime. At The Marrakech Magic Theater, cherished memories are made during Peter Morrison's unique comedy and magic experience. The evening begins one hour before the show in the Sultan's Oasis lounge where guests can enjoy s little pre-show entertainment and meet and greet with Magician and host Peter Morrison. Drinks and appetizers are available for purchase as well during this hour before the main show. Your evening ends in the Magic Theater with Peter's unforgettable 75 minute performance in the Main Showroom. Have a stress-free night, full of laughter and sensational entertainment! The Main Showroom is an intimate close-up theater, perfect for high spirits and Peter's extraordinary performances. You'll witness intriguing feats of mentalism, sleight of hand miracles, and throughout, his clean comedy will keep you laughing! Have a remarkable evening-see a show so fantastic that you'll almost forget that you're still in San Francisco!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator
London, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
“Very enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

On the recommendation of others we booked for this show, and am very pleased that i did.
On entering we were greeted by the very friendly and helpful staff and then by the magician, who did a few tricks while we had a drink before the show started.

On entering the theatre we found a very small and cosy intimate place, one did not have to strain their neck to see. The show was first class and not only entertaining but a pleasure to be part of.

The magician is very friendly and professional, well worth watching and some of his tricks left you wondering and thinking. HOW.

I would recommend that you visit, is good for all the family, but is not just a family show is great for adults.

badmaru
10 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Date Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My fiance and I are in our early 30s and we had a spectacular time at the Marrakech Magic Theater. We arrived at the theater and enjoyed some pre-show drinks in their comfortable lounge. While we enjoyed the drinks the magician came around and performed several slight of hand tricks right in front of us. He was extremely charismatic and entertaining. Honestly, as fun as close-up magic could be! Everyone in the lounge was having a good time. Food was also available for purchase. At curtain time we moved into the small but very nice theater. The show was amazingly fun. Not only was it very entertaining but many of the tricks had a great wow factor. I had never seen many of the tricks and even those that I had seen before were performed with a great twist. I found myself applauding as much as at a Broadway show after each piece of the performance. Because the theater was small there was a lot of interactivity with the audience that was really nice and different from other types of shows. Good lighting and music also complemented the show. When the show ended I was pleasantly surprised to even find that the bathroom was extremely clean and nice. After leaving the theater we went on to have dinner at a nearby restaurant and finish off our night out.

Visited June 2013
Los Angeles
6 attraction reviews
“A real winner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

This was a great show for the whole family. I agree with all the recent reviews. You will be amazed sitting up within 4 or 5 feet of the magic.
Peter is a real master magician and quite a showman. Be sure and go an hour or so before showtime for some real close up card tricks. Go do this, you will have fun.

San Francisco, California
“Something fun and different”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

As a local San Francisco concierge, it's my job to evaluate different hospitality options and I'm always looking for something different and interesting to recommend to my guests and colleagues. Marrakech Magic Theater is the ticket! I've been twice now and both times was enchanted with the magician's performance. Peter Morrison is an amazing showman and his passion for what he does comes through and makes the show even better. Good entertainment for families with kids at least 9, and especially fun for teenagers and adults. Show times are Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Summer is especially busy, so be sure to book the performance before you arrive in San Francisco. Website is www.sanfranciscomagictheater.com.

“What an experience ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

We arrived an hour before the show and Peter greeted us promptly. He entertained us with magic tricks while we waited and did the same as others trickled in. Then, when the show was ready to start, he led each group into the theatre individually, seating us according to the order in which we arrived. He also makes an effort to include as many people as he can in the show. I will recommend this to anyone I know visiting San Francisco.