“Great evening of entertainment - highly recommend” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 293 Nightlife in San Francisco
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: An uproarious one-of-a-kind close-up show in an intimate, historic setting. Featuring the comedy and classical magic of San Francisco Magician Peter Morrison. Have an experience to last a lifetime. At The Marrakech Magic Theater, cherished memories are made during Peter Morrison's unique comedy and magic experience. The evening begins one hour before the show in the Sultan's Oasis lounge where guests can enjoy s little pre-show entertainment and meet and greet with Magician and host Peter Morrison. Drinks and appetizers are available for purchase as well during this hour before the main show. Your evening ends in the Magic Theater with Peter's unforgettable 75 minute performance in the Main Showroom. Have a stress-free night, full of laughter and sensational entertainment! The Main Showroom is an intimate close-up theater, perfect for high spirits and Peter's extraordinary performances. You'll witness intriguing feats of mentalism, sleight of hand miracles, and throughout, his clean comedy will keep you laughing! Have a remarkable evening-see a show so fantastic that you'll almost forget that you're still in San Francisco!
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Aspen, Colorado, United States
“Great evening of entertainment - highly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We had a large group (10) spanning a large age group - 12 to 76 years old. All of us loved the show. Peter is a consummate professional. He delivers his magic in a thoroughly entertaining way and we were all engaged for the entire show. Peter has a few traditional slight of hand tricks, but overall the magic was pretty amazing. My brother is an entertainer as well and was unable to even guess at many of the tricks. It is great fun to be fooled. I would go again and recommend the show to anyone looking for something different.

El Paso, Texas
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

It was an excellent experience, my husband and I were very surprised with the show and Petter is an excellent person, he spend time with you before, during and after the show...
I definitely go again in my next visit to San Francisco...

Visited April 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
“Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Fun for the whole family (kids are 8, 12, 14). Peter comes out to welcome you at each table and will do a trick or two for you so come at least a half hour before the show. Very small venue so it seems special because you are in a little theater with about 30 people or so. Something out of the ordinary to do that was fun and Peter really goes out of his way to make you comfortable.

Visited March 2013
“Up close and great atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Peter really makes you feel part of his intimate show which is the best part of this show. He really cares that you are enjoying yourself and you have the feeling he is performing in your living room! He is a great performer sticking to the classic old school magic which we loved! He gets people involved in the show and engages the crowd well.

Having seen some of the poor reviews (there aren't many!!) I must say that I don't agree with any of them. As a non professional magician I found Peter's style relaxed and impressive and the tricks he performed take years to perfect (which he has!). Don't miss this opportunity to have a really fun and different night. Peter also took time after the show to chat to guests and get photos with us. We will be back!

San Francisco, California
“Loved The Show, Great Value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I picked the show because it was my mom's birthday and we had a group of all ages. I've seen Peter before and loved him, I knew it would be special for my mother.

Peter is funny, talented and mind boggling. My little nephew next to me kept saying "how did he do that?" My two brothers loved the show.

Peter did a few special magic tricks just for our group and singled my mother out without ever embarrassing her.

A great magic show, I feel like I really got to know this fine gentleman and I can say without hesitation bring your kids and your parents and yourself. You'll be baffled and have a wonderful time.