Staying Cozy in the City by the Bay

Saved Save
You added Staying Cozy in the City by the Bay to your Saves list.
Cozy living room
San Francisco
Condo/Apartment –
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 7

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

olafstapl...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Helpful Host and Mostly Pleasant Apartment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 for a stay in August 2012

We stayed at Victoria's apartment in August 2012 while on a family 'road trip' holiday up and down California. It occupies the ground floor of the host's house and through the week Victoria and her family proved very kind and welcoming and well-versed in helping the first time visitor to SF find their way around, with lots of advice and travel tips. We enjoyed our week long stay finding the place comfortable and well-provided, in the kitchen and also in the line of electronics with two TV's, a heap of DVD's and a laptop. The one wish we had was for a bigger/better bathroom but the flat is the size it is! No washing machine in the apartment but Victoria was happy to let us use her own machine so all was splendid. Adults sleep in a double at the rear of the flat, the other two beds are a bunk bed toward the front; the flat has windows toward the rear. A nice garden for the use of the guests too, should the fog lift...the apartment is so close to the Golden Gate Park it is practically in it, and a 25 minute ride on the N train gets you to Union Square. All in all a splendid place to stay, with the most helpful of hosts.

4 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 5 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
5 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 4 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
4 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
3 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 4 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Victoria's helpfulness to her guests
Liked least: Small bathroom with rogue electronics
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 10, 2013
Dear Peter, thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am very impressed you still remember our place and the time you spent here in San Francisco. I am very glad you found my recommendations helpful. Whenever you will have plans to come to the US again remember - you are always welcome! My best regards to your family. Always yours, Victoria.
Mimi Monahan
CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
5 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Jul 29, 2013
Dear Mimi, I am very grateful for the generous review. I am very you felt comfortable in our apartment. Sorry, the weather was not the best - please come September-October -that's when we have summer. And thanks for the hint - now I provide the creamer for the coffee too. Hope to see you someday again.
Melbourne Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
4 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
4 of 5 stars Location 4 of 5 stars Cleanliness
4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Jul 26, 2013
Dear Nancy, I am so glad you choose our apartment for your family reunion here, in the US. It was such a pleasure to host your wonderful family. You are a seasoned travelers and it,s good to know you were able to see as much as one can fit into your 2 days in San Francisco. Thanks for your kind words.
Moscow
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
4 of 5 stars Value 3 of 5 stars Rooms
4 of 5 stars Location 4 of 5 stars Cleanliness
Jul 23, 2013
Dear Wojchiech, I am very glad you had a great time in San Francisco and enjoyed staying in our apartment. Please, came again! Yours, Victoria.
Melbourne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
4 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
Jul 15, 2013
Dear Geoff, I am very happy you found San Francisco the same fascinating city I absolutely ( and all my guests) love. Was glad to be the part of you SF ( and Sunset) experience. It's great that you still found it vibrant and very convenient. Thank you very much for the nice words. I hope to see you again. Yours, Victoria.
Mai Lemancyk
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
A romantic getaway
Jun 11, 2013
Dear Mai, thanks for the wonderful review. I am extremely glad that you feel that youfirst experience with the vacation rentals was good. I am very happy I was the first one and that your family loved our property. You have a wonderful, very cheerful family and I totally enjoyed talking to you and helping in any possible ways. Remember, you promised me to come to San Francisco again! So, see you , hopefully, soon! Yours, Victoria.
Philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Jun 3, 2013
Dear Guillermo and Caro, I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed you stay in San Francisco and liked our property. I was very happy to see your children enjoying my garden ( and helping me watering it) and yourself with the cigar in the garden enjoying couple of quiet minutes in solitude. You are always very welcome! Hope to see you - yours Victoria.
Thank you for great review - I always hope that this will help the other travelers to find the place to their liking.
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$199
Night
Week
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Owner
Victoria Tavrovsky
Speaks English
Listed since : Nov 2010
Response Rate: 95 %
Response Time: Within a few hours
Calendar Updated: 1 day ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing