“The agave garlic dipping sauce is life changing!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tony's Pizza Napoletana

Tony's Pizza Napoletana
1570 Stockton St, San Francisco, CA 94133-3306 (North Beach)
415-835-9888
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 5,007 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Neighborhood: North Beach
florida
“The agave garlic dipping sauce is life changing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I've eaten pizza all over and the pizza IS magic here! Worth giving a review for, and not only do they clearly make the best pizza in the bay area, they can mix a mean drink too! God bless you Tony! Not only did we had a vegan veggie hand tossed, coal fire oven cooked to perfection we got the super cheesy Chicago deep dish too! Also we had great beers and cocktails! Worth the trip to SF!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Seattle, Washington
“As good as advertised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

We shared a small margarita pizza. The thin crust was absolutely delicious as was the red sauce. Yummy!

Visited March 2014
NY NY
“Obscenely good pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I'm not a pizza lover, but WOW- the pizza here is truly special. Tony's turned it into an art form. The magic, I believe, is in the sauce. There is a long line so definitely go well before you're hungry. Service is ok-to-good- I give them credit for bringing my children raw pizza dough to play with while we waited for our margarita. I'll make a point of coming here next time in SF.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Francisco, California
“Best. Pizza. Ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I think the title says it all. We are always down here, pretty much a Sunday tradition now. We usually just grab it by the slice, but you should try the 1000'F New Yorker, my personal favourite.

Visited March 2014
Houston, Texas
“Some of the best pizza ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great experience. Yes the wait is long but put your name down and they can call you. Walk a block to Rogue and enjoy a beer while you wait. Just about the best pizza I've ever had and I love pizza. Try the sausage and ricotta. Outstanding!! Oh and have a meatball each as an appetizer.

• Visited March 2014