“The "One & Only" way to see San Francisco” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the Premier Tour Company offering 5 star-reviewed private and small group custom tours in top of the line SUVs and luxury panoramic vans to a variety of new and popular destinations in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. At Golden Horizon Tours we specialize in expertly guided tours and exclusive adventures offering you the most extraordinary, rich travel experience possible. Our passionate tour guides will show you the best of San Francisco (with Alcatraz tour option), Muir Woods, Yosemite, Napa & Sonoma Wine Country, Monterey/Carmel, and we offer exclusive tours such as Napa Hot Air Balloon, Horse Riding, outdoor adventures, and Silicon Valley.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Newcastle upon Tyne
3 attraction reviews
“The "One & Only" way to see San Francisco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I can honestly say that our tour of San Francisco escorted by Buddy was absolutely fantastic. We chose to have the tour on the first day of our trip to San Francisco and because of the wealth of information that Buddy shared with us it gave us an opportunity to further explore places of interest that he showed us and explained to us over the following days that we spent in the region.

I have to say Buddy's knowledge of the city is exceptional and his enthusiasm in sharing this knowledge is unsurpassed.

I will definately recommend Golden Horizon Travel to anyone who is looking for a way to explore the city with an articulate, educated and enthusiastic guide who without doubt made our holiday in San Francisco complete. A 5*PLUS experience.

Thank you to Buddy and to the team at Golden Horizon - we had a fabulous time.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Plano, Texas
“Excellent tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We really enjoyed the tour and Buddy did a fantastic job! I would highly recommend you as well as Buddy. He had a wealth of knowledge and passion for what he does and for the Bay area. We did the tour for my son’s 13th birthday and I am sure it was an experience he will never forget. Buddy was very flexible to accommodate our wishes. I would give him 5 stars.
Thanks again,
Alan

Santa Rosa, California
“Muir Woods - Stinson Beach - Bolinas - Pt Reyes Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Toi say the least we were very pleased with this tour, Having been on several tours throughout the states, I would rate this among the best if not the best,
Tour guide Mary was an excellent guide, extdremely knowledgeable and I do not hesitate to rate her a 5 Star Plus!

I would not honestly reommend any improvements, it was simply outstanding,.

TOUR WAS IN NOVEMBER 2012 - OTHERWISE COULD NOT HAVE SUBMITTED

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOUR TOURS TO ANYONE AND WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST MARY AS THE TOUR GUIDE. SHE ADDED GREATLY TO OUR ENJOYMENT OF THE TOUR.

I DO PLAN ON ANOTHER SHORTLY AFTER THE FIRST OF THE YEAR

BUD SIMMONS

Sydney, Australia
12 attraction reviews
“Tall Trees !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

It was an excellent tour where you get to view the huge redwood trees. You get to stroll through the park filled with the trees. It was serene, peaceful and relaxing. The only negative was that the tour only spends one and a half hours in the park. On the way back the tour dropped by the seaside town of Sausalito where you can do some shopping and have lunch. There are lots of nice cafes and restaurants.

Newcastle, Australia
“Excellent get to know the area tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

6 of us on holidays from Australia decided to take this semi private tour of San Francisco, Muir Woods and Sausalito.

We were not disappointed. Jon our tour guide provided so much information about San Francisco and all the places we visited that we felt we knew the city after the tour. Muir Woods was just amazing and we were so glad we added that in. Sausalito was just the perfect end to the day. I would recommend this tour to anyone wanting to know more about San Francisco and the surrounding areas. Plenty of time to take photos as well.