“Good Massage” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Suchada Traditional Thai massage

Suchada Traditional Thai massage
38 Bryant Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 (The Embarcadero)
415-644-0808
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #176 of 394 Activities in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: After a full day of touring San Francisco, a relaxing therapeutic massage in an ambiance of Thai antiques and a lotus pond is a unique experience. Very easy on the wallet also.
San Francisco, California
“Good Massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Clean, quiet (although my late afternoon visit may not be indicative of busier times, as tables are sectioned off only by curtains) and competent. My masseuse didn't say much but was very good. Receptionist was efficient but not very warm or friendly.

Visited July 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
19 attraction reviews
“An oasis in SF”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

If you love a good massage, you need to make time to visit Suchada when in SF. The place is very peaceful, offers a variety of massages, and has online booking, which is quite convenient. The staff is very friendly and inviting. Moreover, the prices are quite reasonable for a major city.

Visited April 2013
Sacramento, California
6 attraction reviews
“Always Great!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Suchada is by far one of the best places for Thai massages in the city. While it is not what I call relaxing at the time, the benefit of the massage afterword is nothing short of amazing!

Visited December 2012
Oakland, California
71 attraction reviews
“Take a break from the chaos of life.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

Wow. From the moment you take your shoes off you are transported to a different world.
The music., the art and most of all "Kanika" my massage therapist was wonderful . Professional, friendly and a untuned with my needs! I can't wait to go back. The Bryant location has street parking and is so easy to get to. Coming from the east bay this was very important to me. Go and enjoy.

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
10 attraction reviews
“Heavenly Thai massage in a gorgeous, serene atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2011

This place is amazing (and it doesn't hurt that they're open late and were close to my old house). I've gotten massages from 4 different people now (several times by a guy whose name I forget), and they've all been wonderful. A few months back, I had my first massage by Apple - a small, unassuming woman who lovingly beat the dickens out of me. I've never had a massage with someone so skilled at giving heavy, pleasurable pressure, while staying right under the threshold of tolerable pain (she checked in frequently, too). I floated out afterward.

This place is great: gorgeous, peaceful, very customer-service oriented, and affordable. I filled up my frequent-flyer massage-card very quickly.

La Biang Thai massage has my heart, but, being downtown and much less convenient, Suchada is a delightful runner-up.

Visited March 2010