We only needed the hotel for an overnight as we arrived in San Fran late in the evening. The hotel was small, and okay. Yes there was an "aroma", but then again...it's legal in California. We walked across the street and bought a can of air freshener. No big deal. The hotel staff was wonderful...helped us with tips, directions, etc. Very, very friendly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn is located in the heart of downtown San Francisco. We are a block away from Market Street (the main street in SF) and within walking distance to the Moscone Convention Center, Cable Cars, Civic Center, Asian Art Museum, and Union Square among other sights of the city. We offer clean comfortable rooms at a reasonable rate all year round. Onsite parking is available at fee. We offer free WiFi, free coffee and free newspaper to compliment our professionally decorated rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your SOMA Park Inn - Civic Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Downtown Hotel San Francisco
- Rodeway Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Rodeway Inn