We stayed here in October 2012 for two nights in a Junior Suite on the 7th Floor. Location is good but is pricey. Service from staff was good. Used the clothes dryer that was on our floor a couple of times which was quite handy. Room itself was very clean and well presented. Bathroom was large and the shower excellent. We had a king size bed and the kids a pull out sofa bed which was really too small to accommodate 2 kids so one ended up sleeping on the floor using the sofa cushions as a mattress. Had one issue with the tv losing reception but the was promptly fixed by maintenance.
Overall a good experience and I would stay here again but select a different room as the sofa bed was only large enough for one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Francisco Marriott Union Square hotel offers a prime location with San Francisco's most vibrant address. Hop aboard a cable car or enjoy Union Square shopping just steps from the hotel. Also near popular Nob Hill and Chinatown, the San Francisco Marriott Union Square is an excellent choice for hosting meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your San Francisco Marriott Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Francisco Marriott Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco
- Crowne Plaza Union Square