We are currently checked in at this hotel as i write this review. The room looks nice but clearly lacks the basic functional marriott hospitality and functionality that ive experienced in other marriott hotels of the same category.
There is no refrigerator, slippers, hair dryer and even the booklet where we can see what the hotel ameneties were was nowhere to be found.
Everything was practically empty. There was even no laundry bag. I'm not sure if they put us in the right room but it's 2am and i don't want to make a fuss. Paid almost 350usd a night for this and i am very discouraged.
Is this normal for san francisco or hotels? Last time i stayed in grand hyatt and although the rooms were older, it definitely was not this bare.
- Also Known As:
- San Francisco Marriott Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Marriott Union Square Hotel
- Marriott San Francisco
- San Francisco Marriott
- Crowne Plaza Union Square
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Francisco Marriott Union Square hotel offers a prime location with San Francisco's most vibrant address. Hop aboard a cable car or enjoy Union Square shopping just steps from the hotel. Also near popular Nob Hill and Chinatown, the San Francisco Marriott Union Square is an excellent choice for hosting meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your San Francisco Marriott Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.