“best meal we had in SF” 5 of 5 stars

415 409 - 0300
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Chowder
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Old school charm from the Cape, casual seafood from the Bay.
Macomb, Michigan
“best meal we had in SF”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

This place was very good! Start with the cornbread and then try some chowder. Fish tacos were great but the crab roll was amazing! no mayo here, just drawnbutter! Finish with the warm chocolate chip cookie.

Visited June 2012

salisbury
“surprise find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

My daughter and I were in San Fran for a few days and looking for a good seafood experience. We are from the east coast and my daughter was craving a lobster roll. She said it was one of the best she has had and she worked for a seaside restaraunt on the east coast before she moved. The atmosphere was coastal and the service was excellant. I had a beer battered cod dish and it too was very good. Also enjoyed the grilled corn bread and thin shoe string potatoes.

• Visited June 2012
Cupertino, California
“Inattentive, slow service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

My friend and I had lunch here on Memorial Day. There were empty tables but we had to wait. The bartender didn't acknowledge us and we finally asked him for drinks. When we were seated we waited for the waiter, we waited for the food.... It was a lot of waiting and we were hungry.
Having said all that the crab roll was great as were the shoestring potatoes. The restaurant is bright and airy with a beachy feel. Hopefully we just lost the good service lottery.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“A must go!! Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

This is my first trip advisor review but I had to post because of the amazing experience. The atmosphere is so cute like a beachy feel to it. I had the lobster roll and it was seriously heaven on earth. The best lobster roll I've ever had in my life (and I'm from Maine!) so juicy and tender and a delicious buttery toasted roll! Good portion of meat too! I ate the whole thing I didn't want anything to go to waste! It was a little expensive ($35) but hey it's lobster and was so worth it! Another had fish n chips which was also amazing! Melted in your mouth! Mmm and grilled cornbread for an app. The server was nice and very informative but she needed to smile more...didn't seem like she wanted to be there. A must go in San Francisco if you want delicious seafood!

GULF COAST
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

We took a trip to the Marina District to see the Bridge up close and then headed to Union Street to shop and eat at Nettie's for lunch. We were seated immediately and then enjoyed a great lunch in a very relaxed setting.

• Visited May 2012