I would much rather spend my money on things other than where I sleep, I am not a very fussy person. That said, my room and bed, etc., were just fine--clean and comfortable, hot water, fridge and microwave. Aspects of hotel could be improved: registration desk and room are tiny, if there is a problem with one check-in, things get cramped and you might have a wait. The door to my room had many non-working locks from prior versions (now uses a key-card); in fact, though the door said to use a bolt/double lock, there was none). I did not feel insecure, however, the neighborhood seems fine. My room was on Broadway side, the traffic noise was not bad at all, mostly because windows and wall seemed to muffle most of it. I was attending a meeting at Moscone, the numbers 10 and 12 bus were very convenient, and a cable car not far away. I walked one gorgeous morning, great views along the way. Easy walk down to Ghiradelli Square and Fisherman's wharf. I learned after my first night that the nearby place to go for cafes, etc., is just one block over from Van Ness, on Polk. Everything you might need is there, not much on Van Ness itself, except traffic. This is one of the best hotel deals I have found in San Francisco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly and completely renovated, the Inn on Broadway welcomes you. Our customer service staff receives each guest with exceptional service and a pleasant smile. FREE PARKING is available for all of our guests. Our on-site restaurant offers a quick and delicious way to grab a bite to eat before exploring San Francisco's beauty. Located in a safe and convenient neighborhood of San Francisco, the Inn on Broadway is within walking distance of the legendary Cable Car route, Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown and our City's famous 'Crookedest Street'. The Inn on Broadway's spacious rooms include: Flat Screen TVs, In-room microwave & fridge, Modern and newly renovated rooms, In-room coffee and tea, FREE Hi-speed wireless Internet access, Expanded Cable TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN100% Non-smoking rooms, Iron & ironing boards, Direct dial phones with dataport. The Inn on Broadway is a quality approved member of AAA and the San Francisco Convention and Visitor's Bureau. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Inn on Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Broadway Hotel San Francisco
- Broadway Manor Hotel
- Broadway Manor San Francisco