My best friend and I pulled up at the Broadway inn exhausted from a 2day drive, desperate for a rest Walked into the slightly less appealing "reception area" stained stinky carpet, uninviting stench and terrible service, we continued with our reservation for the price. Parked and took our bags upstairs, the floor throughout the entire place was grubby, the elevator creaked and sounded as if it was struggling to make it up the floors, opened the door to our room where the warm welcome was an overwhelming odour, placed out bags onto the beds, had a quick scan of the room lined with some more heavily stained carpet. Thinking it would be ok, walked into the bathroom to use the toilet only to find it had already been used... STILL giving this place the benefit of the doubt we left our things and went to dinner down the street. After walking by far more appealing inns at basically the same price, we started to re think. Asked a few locals what we could expect and our response from each differed between, paper thin walls "dont expect any shut eye if youre a light sleeper" too having randoms bashing on your door during the night, and the deal breaker... "possible bed bugs". Feeling dirty, we booked a new room at a place down the street, we returned to get our stuff and drop the key back to the front desk where we sugar coated why we were leaving to save the staff at the counter embarrassment, after the rude response and disgusting service we received she said she could try get a refund organised but we would have to phone later as her manager was out. Phoned back around 30mins later to see the progress on the refund, only to be told our bed had been used.. ( top sheet slightly peeled back to search for those bed bugs) and only half the price could be refunded THEN HUNG UP ON US. Absolutely disgraceful! Travelled across the whole US and not once did we come across a place as horrendous as this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly and completely renovated, the Inn on Broadway welcomes you. Our customer service staff receives each guest with exceptional service and a pleasant smile. FREE PARKING is available for all of our guests. Our on-site restaurant offers a quick and delicious way to grab a bite to eat before exploring San Francisco's beauty. Located in a safe and convenient neighborhood of San Francisco, the Inn on Broadway is within walking distance of the legendary Cable Car route, Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown and our City's famous 'Crookedest Street'. The Inn on Broadway's spacious rooms include: Flat Screen TVs, In-room microwave & fridge, Modern and newly renovated rooms, In-room coffee and tea, FREE Hi-speed wireless Internet access, Expanded Cable TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN100% Non-smoking rooms, Iron & ironing boards, Direct dial phones with dataport. The Inn on Broadway is a quality approved member of AAA and the San Francisco Convention and Visitor's Bureau. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Inn on Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Broadway Hotel San Francisco
- Broadway Manor Hotel
- Broadway Manor San Francisco