First, let me say-- this is San Francisco-- it's old and most of it's buildings are old; it's very high density and built on the steepest angled streets I've ever seen--and I am fairly well traveled. San Francisco can be an expensive place to visit--hotel rooms no matter where in this city are expensive and parking can be too. All things considered this is a great motel for the price in a great location. You are quite close to all attractions here. The neighborhood is middling but nice. We had a coupon from HotelCoupons.com/formerly RoomSaver-- their magazines can be found at Dennie's and other traveler frequented locations--gas stations, national restaurant chains, etc. We highly recommend checking these mags or going online to print their coupons to get a bargain on a room--the rooms with such discounts are limited but worth the effort. They did not have any of the Coupon Rate rooms left but gave us Senior and AAA discounts so we still paid less than we would have anywhere else we checked. The room was clean, smelled good, rather spacious for a budget motel, free wifi and free parking in the underground garage--THIS IS PRICELESS in San Francisco where many hotels charge for parking as well!! Very quiet when we were there, Sept. 23-24. The only thing noisy is the elevator--it sounds like it is falling apart going up, but quiet as a mouse if you're going down---it just made us laugh. About 5 blocks from Chinatown and Little Italy which has some fabulous places to have a Cappuccino and a pastry in the morning---it's like walking thru a European Village. We will definitely stay here next time we come to SF.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly and completely renovated, the Inn on Broadway welcomes you. Our customer service staff receives each guest with exceptional service and a pleasant smile. FREE PARKING is available for all of our guests. Our on-site restaurant offers a quick and delicious way to grab a bite to eat before exploring San Francisco's beauty. Located in a safe and convenient neighborhood of San Francisco, the Inn on Broadway is within walking distance of the legendary Cable Car route, Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown and our City's famous 'Crookedest Street'. The Inn on Broadway's spacious rooms include: Flat Screen TVs, In-room microwave & fridge, Modern and newly renovated rooms, In-room coffee and tea, FREE Hi-speed wireless Internet access, Expanded Cable TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN100% Non-smoking rooms, Iron & ironing boards, Direct dial phones with dataport. The Inn on Broadway is a quality approved member of AAA and the San Francisco Convention and Visitor's Bureau. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn on Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Broadway Hotel San Francisco
- Broadway Manor Hotel
- Broadway Manor San Francisco