I have tried several budget hotels on Lombard in the Marina District and think Chelsea is probably the best so far... good location, nice large room. Friendly staff. The elevator is a bit slow and creaky and the hair dryer didn't work (they never do), but overall that is was a good value at $100 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Marina District, between Fillmore and Lombard. Centrally located in a lively neighborhood with restaurants, bars, shops and public transportation within walking distance. One mile away from Fisherman's Wharf or 25 min. Walking distance.One block away is the Bus 30: takes you Fisherman's Wharf, North Beach, China Town, Union Square. We offer complementary parking for one car per room. Weekends offer a lot of activity in the streets around the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Chelsea Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chelsea Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Chelsea Motel San Francisco