I stayed here recently with my daughter and her two sons. The room was clean large for San Francisco we had a distant view of the Golden Gate Bridge and the street noise was not a problem. No fridge but coffee maker free WIFI and parking which was a big plus.Bathroom clean beds comfortable. Yes the room was a bit tired looking and could do with an update. Staff helpful with maps at the ready and happy to share their local knowledge. Great location on bus route and easy walk to great restaurants and Ihop for breakfast, ask reception for directions to great Pizza eatery. We walked to the Golden Gate Bridge which took about 45mins pram pushing and came across The Walt Disney Museum do not miss this is fantastic.Chelsea Motor Inn is good value and I would stay again maybe refurbishment is in the plan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Marina District, between Fillmore and Lombard. Centrally located in a lively neighborhood with restaurants, bars, shops and public transportation within walking distance. One mile away from Fisherman's Wharf or 25 min. Walking distance.One block away is the Bus 30: takes you Fisherman's Wharf, North Beach, China Town, Union Square. We offer complementary parking for one car per room. Weekends offer a lot of activity in the streets around the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Chelsea Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chelsea Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Chelsea Motel San Francisco