I booked in advance at this hotel, two rooms,for 1 night, I had a few requests, 1st was I would like the rooms to be next to each other, 2nd I asked for the highest floor and 3rd was a early check-in as we had come all the way from Australia. None of my requests were meet. When we arrived the man at the front desk was very unfriendly, rude not helpful at all. We ask him where a good place would be to have breakfast and he grunted down the street. We really need to have a shower before we went sightseeing. we spent the day out feeling grubby. When we returned to check-in later that evening it was someone different at the desk, he wasn't much better. Check-in was to much hassel after a really long day. The rooms were big and nice the beds were comfortable, the bathroom was clean. Not having a fridge was a bit of a pain, but as we were only there for 1 night it didn't matter to us. The free parking was good. But that is about all I could say regarding our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Marina District, between Fillmore and Lombard. Centrally located in a lively neighborhood with restaurants, bars, shops and public transportation within walking distance. One mile away from Fisherman's Wharf or 25 min. Walking distance.One block away is the Bus 30: takes you Fisherman's Wharf, North Beach, China Town, Union Square. We offer complementary parking for one car per room. Weekends offer a lot of activity in the streets around the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Chelsea Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chelsea Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Chelsea Motel San Francisco