Perfect location on Lombard Street in the groovy Cow Hollow district, one block from trendy Chestnut St, an easy bus ride to Fisherman's Wharf ( number 30 bus on Chestnut ) and close to the GG bridge, Presidio and Palace of Fine Arts.
Huge rooms with memory-foam topped mattress on our king-sized bed, coffee making facilities, large flat screen TV, plenty of space for suitcases, toiletries etc. Friendly, efficient check -in ( note reception is all by itself in the parking garage on street level -kind of odd ) and the all-important free parking ( a rarity in San Fran ) - a huge bonus!
Really glad we chose an area out of the main tourist drags - and in a really safe area! So well- priced for San Fran - around $800 for 4 nights - bargain!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coventry Motor Inn features spacious, tastefully decorated rooms. Rooms are available with your choice of one king, two queen, or two double beds to ensure your comfort.Each room has a comfortable, well lit seating and work area, individually controlled heat and air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, coffee maker, and color TV.Other conviniences include free covered parking and ready public transportation to all parts of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Coventry Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coventry Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Motel San Francisco
- Coventry Inn San Francisco