We always stay at the Coventry when we're in San Francisco. It's clean, safe, and parking is free (or was the last time we visited). It's in a good neighborhood with many restaurants nearby and numerous small shops. We know all the bus lines nearby and can easily catch a bus to Union Square, Market Street, Chinatown, Pier 39, and Pac Bell park. You wouldn't necessarily need to rent a car if you're willing to walk a little. It more than meets our needs and haven't even looked for a better place since we found it. Staff is friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coventry Motor Inn features spacious, tastefully decorated rooms. Rooms are available with your choice of one king, two queen, or two double beds to ensure your comfort.Each room has a comfortable, well lit seating and work area, individually controlled heat and air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, coffee maker, and color TV.Other conviniences include free covered parking and ready public transportation to all parts of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Coventry Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coventry Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Motel San Francisco
- Coventry Inn San Francisco