Stayed here early May 2014 for 4 nights.Was alot cheaper than most hotels.Very good value for amount paid.Cost $155 NZ for 3 adults per night.Loacation was on Lombard street in the Marina District.Bus stop was nearby.Nice restaurant was only a few yards away.Had some early morning starts and couldn't find anywhere nearby open before 10 am to get a coffee or some breakfast.Staff were pretty friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coventry Motor Inn features spacious, tastefully decorated rooms. Rooms are available with your choice of one king, two queen, or two double beds to ensure your comfort.Each room has a comfortable, well lit seating and work area, individually controlled heat and air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, coffee maker, and color TV.Other conviniences include free covered parking and ready public transportation to all parts of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Coventry Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coventry Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Motel San Francisco
- Coventry Inn San Francisco