Hotels in San Francisco are really expensive so when I found this place for £80 a night I wasn't sure what to expect. There was no need to worry. This hotel is lovely. It is well located - you can walk to Pier 39 in about half an hour.
The rooms in the hotel were big and clean. The beds were very comfortable. The room we were initially given was facing Lombard Street and there was a fair bit of noise coming from the road, however, when we ask reception if we could get a quieter room we were immediately given a room that was facing a side road.
The staff at the hotel are really friendly and helpful and will go out of their way to make your stay comfortable.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Coventry Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Motor Hotel
- Coventry Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Motel San Francisco
- Coventry Inn San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coventry Motor Inn features spacious, tastefully decorated rooms. Rooms are available with your choice of one king, two queen, or two double beds to ensure your comfort.Each room has a comfortable, well lit seating and work area, individually controlled heat and air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, coffee maker, and color TV.Other conviniences include free covered parking and ready public transportation to all parts of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your Coventry Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.