We stayed two nights. On arrival you turn into garage, check-in is in an office on that floor. Your key card gives access to elevator which takes you to the rooms. Our top floor room was clean, comfortable and reasonably spacious. Wifi and TV reception were good. Coffee maker in room. Furnishings a little dated, but adequate. There is no restaurant for dinner or indeed breakfast, but plenty of choice within a couple of blocks. Fisherman's wharf is a 30 minute walk, or from nearby Chestnut Street you can get a trolley bus (number 36?).
Things to note, hotel is on southbound side of dual carriageway so if you are travelling north you need to make a turn. Plus side is that heading north in a morning traffic is reasonably light as most cars are coming into the city. As hotel is on main road with traffic 24/7 there is some noise, but nothing terrible.
All in all hotel represents good value, particularly when you factor in parking costs in SF.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coventry Motor Inn features spacious, tastefully decorated rooms. Rooms are available with your choice of one king, two queen, or two double beds to ensure your comfort.Each room has a comfortable, well lit seating and work area, individually controlled heat and air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, coffee maker, and color TV.Other conviniences include free covered parking and ready public transportation to all parts of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Coventry Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coventry Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Motel San Francisco
- Coventry Inn San Francisco