This hotel is just fine. Brilliant location. Almost level 15 walk to Fisherman Wharf. Lovely restaurants and shops on chestnut street one block away and Union Street shops a few blocks uphill. the room at the back was very quiet and had a good view of Downtown SF and Pacific Heights too. Lovely clean spacious room . We asked for a fridge and it was in the room. Recently refurbished I think, bathroom was lovely. bed very comfy. Friendly helpful staff and the bonus of a free in and out garage just makes this the perfect place to stay for budget hotel. Highly recommend the Spanish restaurant opposite called Alegrias...fantastic meal and lovely service too at very reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coventry Motor Inn features spacious, tastefully decorated rooms. Rooms are available with your choice of one king, two queen, or two double beds to ensure your comfort.Each room has a comfortable, well lit seating and work area, individually controlled heat and air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, coffee maker, and color TV.Other conviniences include free covered parking and ready public transportation to all parts of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Coventry Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coventry Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Motel San Francisco
- Coventry Inn San Francisco