What could be more romantic, more energizing, more condusive to finding that moment of inner peace than the view from a 30 foot patio of a one bedroom suite of SF bay from the Golden Gate Bridge to Oakland? On a sunny day (or any day) in SF, nothing. Sailboats, seals, swimmers...there all there.
Room 314. Remarkable. Kitchen (fully equipped), fireplace transformed tourist experience into home experience. Location above Ghiradelli Squre only dilutes experience a little.
Staff is very guest focused. Management indulges also in guest needs.
Great location for exploring and easy to get to the GG Bridge and Presidio from there.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square Hotel
- Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square Hotel San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The cornerstone of Ghirardelli Square, Ghirardelli’s illustrious chocolate factory, has been reinvented as Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square. Our San Francisco residences allow you to experience one of the city’s most precious jewels in a new and intimate way. Offering one, two, and three bedroom luxury residences in San Francisco, Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square affords you all the comforts of home with the world class service of Fairmont that today’s discerning travelers have come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Fairmont Hotels, Amex, Otel, Olotels, Hotwire, Venere, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.