We really enjoyed our two night stay. The Huntington was an apartment converted many years ago. The rooms are very spacious with high ceilings. Our room was on the 6 floor and had a wonderful view of the park and San Francisco Bay. The Nob Hill location is prestigious and about as good as it gets. The wooden bar has an old San Francisco feel. Cozy, dimly lite, and friendly. The Piano Player has been there for more than 20 years.
- Also Known As:
- The Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill
- The Huntington Hotel And Nob Hill Spa
- The Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill San Francisco
- The Huntington Hotel Nob Hill
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located atop San Francisco’s famed Nob Hill at California and Taylor streets where cable cars glide past, the Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill Spa is a landmark known for a long-standing tradition of high standards, gracious service, and quiet, understated luxury. The 135 spacious rooms are richly appointed in both traditional and contemporary styles, while the award-winning ‘Big 4 Restaurant’ serves contemporary American cuisine in an elegant club-like setting. The three-level Nob Hill Spa boasts ten treatment rooms, a Zen relaxation room, saunas, steam rooms, an indoor infinity relaxation pool, whirlpool, and a gymnasium. The Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill Spa is a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World and Preferred Hotels & Resorts Worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.