Our teenage kids would have found the grandeur, elegance and romance of this hotel a little too stifling however we were enthralled by it and felt terribly spoilt and lucky to be staying here on business as was just what we needed. Tranquil, peaceful, impressive with views to die for and the buffet breakfast in The Big Four Restaurant was worth every penny, a total spoilt foodies heaven with everything you could imagine to indulge on. The beauty of this hotel is that it's out of the way but still within walking distance of everything. The rooms were spacious and light with loads of cupboard space and room to spread out. However weirdly they didn't have tea and coffee making facilities which is disappointing for a 5 star hotel. We hired a conference room for meeting and the staff were excellent and interestingly it was incredibly impressive for our clients but not expensive. Infact our travel agent got us a great deal for the hotel and if want to really spoil yourself and feel a part of San Francisco history you'll feel it here. Avoid eating in their basement Asian themed restaurant which has a floating band on their disused swimming pool it's full of teenage girls celebrating their birthdays and the food was appalling. Apart from that the hotel was our little bit of luxury for the year without our kids! Go for it.
- Also Known As:
- The Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill
- The Huntington Hotel And Nob Hill Spa
- The Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill San Francisco
- The Huntington Hotel Nob Hill
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located atop San Francisco’s famed Nob Hill at California and Taylor streets where cable cars glide past, the Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill Spa is a landmark known for a long-standing tradition of high standards, gracious service, and quiet, understated luxury. The 135 spacious rooms are richly appointed in both traditional and contemporary styles, while the award-winning ‘Big 4 Restaurant’ serves contemporary American cuisine in an elegant club-like setting. The three-level Nob Hill Spa boasts ten treatment rooms, a Zen relaxation room, saunas, steam rooms, an indoor infinity relaxation pool, whirlpool, and a gymnasium. The Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill Spa is a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World and Preferred Hotels & Resorts Worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.