Stayed 4 nights in early May: huge room, nice views, great spa/pool/gym. The concierge and bellboys are very helpful. Everything works in this hotel! Safe location, convenient for Russian Hill and Nob Hill as well as access to places tourists go. (The Cathedral opposite is really worth entering too.) Would definitely return here. I couldn't speak highly enough of it.
- Also Known As:
- The Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill San Francisco
- The Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill
- The Huntington Hotel And Nob Hill Spa
- The Huntington Hotel Nob Hill
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located atop San Francisco’s famed Nob Hill at California and Taylor streets where cable cars glide past, the Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill Spa is a landmark known for a long-standing tradition of high standards, gracious service, and quiet, understated luxury. The 135 spacious rooms are richly appointed in both traditional and contemporary styles, while the award-winning ‘Big 4 Restaurant’ serves contemporary American cuisine in an elegant club-like setting. The three-level Nob Hill Spa boasts ten treatment rooms, a Zen relaxation room, saunas, steam rooms, an indoor infinity relaxation pool, whirlpool, and a gymnasium. The Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill Spa is a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World and Preferred Hotels & Resorts Worldwide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.