Other than drinks at the Top of the Mark, there was not much going on at this hotel, which can be a good... Our room (seventh floor king) was spacious enough for two and very clean. All staff were friendly and helpful upon request, but stayed in the background. We found our own breakfast place (Gallery Cafe across from Cable Car Museum at Mason and Washington) to avoid the high priced spreads offered at this category of hotel. We appreciate being on Nob Hill for its views and for the crisscross cable lines right outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORIC GRANDEUR ON THE CREST OF NOB HILL As splendid now as when it opened to great fanfare in 1926, InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco is one of the city’s finest hotels. Located at the crossing of three cable car lines, the venerable landmark is minutes from Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District. Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge are short drives away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental