The Mark Hopkins was a great location on top of Nob Hill and really had some good views from both the Top of the Mark and the room we had on the 9th floor.
- Rooms seem to have been remodeled recently and we very comfortable
- The bathrooms were spa worthy and elegant
- The location one block from the intersection of all three cable cars was intriguing, but proved useless because we could never find a cable car that wasn't full.
- The hotel is pricey and that includes nothing!
- The place is aging. Dated hallways. 3 small elevators to the rooms.
- The Top of the Mark holds about 6 people. Views are pretty good, though.