Great Hotel. Stayed in May 2012. Receptionist was a problem. Extreme attitude however the rest of the hotel was awesome. Highly recommend the restaurant at the top of the hotel: Top of the Mark. Breakfast is well worth it! 360 view of San Fran! However check the weather forecast. If its foggy you will not see much. The staff in this restaurant were really good. Rooms were spacious, comfortable and relaxing. Concierge were very informative. Well worth the visit!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco Hotel
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORIC GRANDEUR ON THE CREST OF NOB HILL As splendid now as when it opened to great fanfare in 1926, InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco is one of the city’s finest hotels. Located at the crossing of three cable car lines, the venerable landmark is minutes from Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District. Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge are short drives away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.