I stayed here for two weeks for business in late November/ early December. The hotel is truly beautiful during Christmas. The Mark is exactly what one should expect from a 4-5 star hotel. The service was great the rooms were clean with very comfy bedding and the bathroom was big enough for for two girls to be staying for two weeks. I have not one bad thing to say about this place after spending the longest stretch I have ever spent in one hotel - this fact alone I think speaks volumes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORIC GRANDEUR ON THE CREST OF NOB HILL As splendid now as when it opened to great fanfare in 1926, InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco is one of the city’s finest hotels. Located at the crossing of three cable car lines, the venerable landmark is minutes from Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District. Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge are short drives away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental