We stayed in the Mark Hopkins for our anniversary trip. The Hotel is Excellent, the service is impeccable. From the valet, to the maids to the concierge. The doorman are very helpful and friendly, the hotel is elegant, refined and has a nostalgic feeling of greatness. The room was very spacious, the bed is so comfortable, I can say is the best I have ever slept in. Of course the Top of The Mark adds a big value, an evening with the view and cocktails are a must. The area, Nob Hill, is very close to the main attractions, it has a line of street car that pass in front of the hotel. Over all, is an excellent hotel, will stay again, would definitely recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORIC GRANDEUR ON THE CREST OF NOB HILL As splendid now as when it opened to great fanfare in 1926, InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco is one of the city’s finest hotels. Located at the crossing of three cable car lines, the venerable landmark is minutes from Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District. Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge are short drives away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Reservation Counter and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental