I don't know where to start about how great "The Mark" is. The staff, the food, the character of the hotel, the views...everything! Beautiful. We love it and come back often. If I started to list all of the virtues of this wonderful hotel, I would write a dozen or more pages. Let's keep it simple: "The Mark" is simply the best run hotel in San Francisco. Period.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORIC GRANDEUR ON THE CREST OF NOB HILL As splendid now as when it opened to great fanfare in 1926, InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco is one of the city’s finest hotels. Located at the crossing of three cable car lines, the venerable landmark is minutes from Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District. Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge are short drives away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental