Mark Hopkins hotel seemed very nice for a short break. We had a lovely room, with a very large bathroom, there were 3 of us staying there so was great for us. We ordered room service one evening, and this was amazing, well worth it, but enough for double, reasonable price too. Hotel was well situated, and certainly keeps you fit, though you can get tram from right outside. Top of the Mark was great for views but we were dissapointed with the ambience. The website looked really funky and it seemed dress should be fairly smart, also no piano/jazz was played when we were present, but Martinis were nice, though pricey - and view outstanding, though felt a smidge over-dressed. Jeans and t-shirt seemed to suffice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORIC GRANDEUR ON THE CREST OF NOB HILL As splendid now as when it opened to great fanfare in 1926, InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco is one of the city’s finest hotels. Located at the crossing of three cable car lines, the venerable landmark is minutes from Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District. Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge are short drives away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental