We loved the Petite Auberge! This is a rustic and little hotel that was very comfortable and welcoming. The staff was wonderful, very friendly and welcoming. We have been at some 4 star hotel that was very beautiful but impersonal. Petite Auberge made us feel at home. My husband was sick during part of our stay there, He stayed in bed while I did some computer work in the cosy sitting room in the basement sipping hot tea and enjoying the fireplace. It was very relaxing. Wonderful attentive staff!!! Will be back int he future for sure! Toronto, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco