Warm and personal atmosphere. Negative issues by other reviewers were not experienced. Great complimentary breakfasts, cookies and wine and snacks. Met and enjoyed conversations with other guests at the evening wine and cheese event, something unlikely to happen in a hotel lounge or bar. Our fireplace room was compact but comfortable with a view onto a beautiful neighboring palm tree. Staff assistance when required was courteous, very helpful and friendly. Room and common areas clean and fresh. Well placed location for quick access to shopping, cable car line and points of interest. Would love to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco